BREAK ROOM CONDITIONS
We continue to address the poor service DFW cleaning company is doing and the poor hygiene being used. Envoy management has schedule a meeting with them to go over our members concerns.
HUB ADMIN ISSUES ADDRESSED
- FLEX schedule- The Union made a proposal to simplify the process for the members and WE clarified the 16- hour max rule set by the company. If proposal is agreed, we will share with all.
- MANDOS PT- Clarifications on 8-hour PT employees. Company recognized that in the contract article 11 paragraph L in correlation with article 24 paragraph H states the company cannot extend a PT no more than 8 hours.
- MANDOS on partials- When an employee is working a partial, company can extend the tail part of the shift if the employees seniority that holds the tail end of the shift falls in to the bottom seniority list that we are mandating.
- Initiating Late mandos- If the company falls under the 2 hour window to mando the PT, the company will move forward on FT mandos disregarding PT shifts that are within moments of their ending time. If HUB Admin is made aware of mandos in enough time prior to the two hour window, then both PT and FT mandos will follow ( if necessary)
- Reassigning CC on CSW- Schedulers are still able to ask a CC if on a CSW if they are willing to cover a CC spot that is open, BUT due to the language under ARTICLE 10, company will use ANY LPR on shift to cover the necessary hole. Meaning, if need a CC at 0600 and an LPR already on shift, company will seek LPR with the highest seniority and work the way down to accommodate the open position. If then unsuccessful, company will mando the junior LPR to accommodate the open position.
TIME CLOCK UPDATE
Envoy employees who are unable to clock in at A, C and 2nd clock in D: The company will be scheduling a meeting with Brett Reagan (IT manager) and his team to see if he can assist with an additional D clock.
TWU LOCAL 513, 567 and 591 INFORMATIONAL PICKETING
As the negotiations continue to stall with little to no progress, the AA TWU locals based at DFW will be having an informational picket on July 26th at Terminal D. Please join our American Airlines brothers and sisters – either in person, or virtually using the hashtag #TodayWeUniteDFW
TRAVEL WHILE ON MILITARY AND FAMILY LEAVE